11 Questions to Ask Before You Order Brown ContactsHave you ever wanted to have big brown soulful eyes that catch the attention of everyone who sees you? If so, brown color eye contacts will give you the new look you need to get noticed! Continue reading to discover more about brown eye contact lenses that will change your life!
1. What are brown coloured contacts?Colored or brown colored contact lenses are created to change the color of the iris to make it appear darker or lighter. For example, light-colored eyes such as blue and green can change to brown. People who already have brown eyes can enhance the color to make the brown tone look lighter with contact lenses.
2. Are brown color contact lenses safe to wear?Yes. Contact lens manufacturers create and design colored contacts to be functional, comfortable, and safe to use as any other type of contacts. There are a variety of brands to choose from to ensure you find the right fit for you.
People with dry or sensitive eyes can choose colored contact lenses that are specially designed for comfort.
3. What contacts should I get?Brown eye contact lenses are available in a variety of shades. Typically, choosing a color that complements your skin tone is recommended.
Also, colored contact lenses are available in prescriptions that range from low to high. If you don’t need a prescription you can choose the non-prescription option.
4. Which brown eye contacts are the most comfortable?Soft contact lenses are the most comfortable to wear, especially if you plan to use your color contacts on a daily basis. If you suffer from dry eyes you can use eye drops to help maintain moisture and ensure a comfortable fit.
Sometimes the shape of the eye makes contact lenses fit a specific way. If your ophthalmologist has discussed your unique eye shape and has recommended a specific contact lens brand, it’s best to choose the same brand but in a color option.
5. Which brown color lenses are best?Opaque contact lenses are the best option because they are specially designed with three tones that look natural and don’t allow the original color of the eye to appear.
The following are the three tints to choose from:
- Visibility tint – This option is not actually a colored lens at all but it does have a slight color of green or blue that allows the user to see it during the insertion and removal process.
- Enhancement tint – This tint is used to enhance your natural eye color. In this case, if you already have brown eyes, an enhancement tint can make the brown look more vibrant and add flecks of color to draw attention to their beauty.
- Opaque tint – Most people who want brown eyes choose the opaque option because it changes your eye color completely without allowing your natural color to come through.
6. What brown contact lenses look natural?Most colored contacts are designed and created to look natural. However, it’s best to find the right brown tone that compliments your skin tone. For example, if you have pale white skin you need to choose a light color brown instead of a darker tone.
However, if you have tan or dark skin color you can choose light or dark just as long as it complements your unique skin tone.
7. How long do colored contacts last?It depends on the brand because some last longer than others. Most color contacts last up to 1 year. Misaki lenses are 30 days and is still more cost effective than yearly lenses. Contact lens brands provide directions and information along with an expiration date to help guide you and maintain eye health.
8. What are the types of brown colored lenses?The types of contact lenses range in color from hazel to dark. Manufacturers and contact lens companies carefully create a color pallet for customers to choose from. You can choose from enhancement or opaque lenses the decision is determined by your natural eye color and the desired look you want to create.
9. Why brown color contacts?The color brown is known to be soulful, sensual, and expressive. A person who has naturally brown eyes is often intelligent, sweet, funny, and exudes warmth. If your personality traits match these, chances are brown eyes will suit you best. Generally, when someone chooses to have brown eyes they are looking to get noticed and create a new look.
10. How much do brown colored eye contacts cost?Brown colored costume lenses, daily contact lenses, and silicone hydrogel contact lenses range between $45 to $90 and up. Misaki lenses ranges between $28 ~ $35.
11. Where to buy brown contact lenses?You can order colored contact lenses online. When making your purchase make sure you consider all the brown tone colors before making your final decision. This technique will help you choose the right color for your skin tone and create the overall look you desire.
Brown eyes are high in demand due to the sexy and soulful expression they exude. You can change your looks easily and quickly when you wear brown coloured contact lenses.
Remember, if you already have brown eyes you can improve the color with enhancement lenses and if you have light-colored eyes any opaque colored brown tones are ideal. Just make sure you choose a tone that compliments your overall look. Change your eye color and change your life today! Order now!