Collection: Astigmatism / Toric Colored Contact Lenses
Custom Produced Cosmetic Toric Lenses for Astigmatism!
- Rare and hard to find, Misaki is the only company in the USA carrying cosmetic lenses suitable for astigmatism.
- Wide variety of colors and styles available! Choose popular colors from our 4-Tone Dazzling and Natsumi Series.
- We are currently experiencing a longer-than-usual lead time on Toric lenses for Astigmatism due to high demand.
- Super-breathable thanks to 45% water content, and comfortable for all-day wear.
- High-quality lenses you can trust. FDA Approved.
We think Toric lens users shouldn’t be left out of the fun. That’s why we’re the only company in the US offering high-quality colored cosmetic & prescription lenses for astigmatism. Lenses like this are extremely rare and getting harder to find, so we’re stepping up to serve your needs!
The demand for our vibrant, comfortable cosmetic lenses has been high, so our shipping time is slightly longer than usual for the Toric lens line, but we promise they are worth the wait! Toric lenses can be purchased in a variety of vibrant colors from our 4-Tone Dazzling series and our Natsumi series. That means you can get as subtle or as dramatic as you like!
Astigmatism is a widespread vision condition that can cause people to have blurred vision. It's caused by an imperfection in the cornea or lens of the eyes. Corneal astigmatism is when the cornea isn't evenly curved and smooth. Lenticular astigmatism is when the shape of the lens is distorted. Both conditions can be corrected by using toric contact lenses. The following are common questions people ask about finding the best color contacts for astigmatism to address their blurred vision and make their eyes look more enchanting.
1. Can You Get Coloured Toric Contact Lenses?Yes. It is possible for you to get colored toric contact lenses to enhance or change the color of your eyes. However, these specialized types of astigmatism colored contact lenses often cost more than traditional vision-correcting contacts because they serve both vision-correcting and cosmetic purposes. These toric color eye contacts can change the color of the iris, compensate for astigmatism, and also correct for distance vision. Therefore there are often fewer options available with color toric lenses.
2. What Colors Toric Contact Lenses Are There?There are many colors of toric contact lenses for people with astigmatism on the market today. Misaki offers colored toric contact lenses in it's popular collection series range, with grey and brown being the most popular ones. The problem for people in North America with astigmatism who want colored toric contact lenses is none of the four major contact lens manufacturers have offered them for several years. Many of the brands available are made and marketed in countries without the same controls or safety requirements.
3. What Color Contacts Lenses Should I Get For Astigmatism?There's no particular color contact lens you need to wear for astigmatism. The key is to make sure you use the correct toric prescription contact lenses, before considering the colors. Toric lenses have adjusted curvature that can compensate for your astigmatism and help you to see clearly and be comfortable. If your contact lens is the wrong shape for your astigmatism, it will continuously move around in your eye, make you uncomfortable, and make it hard to see clearly. The primary concern with astigmatism is the shape of the contact lens, not the color.
4. What Are The Best Toric Lenses Colored?The best color contacts for astigmatism varies from one person to another. Depending on the original eye color of the wearer, for darker original eyes, a lighter tone color will enhance the color more, while a lighter original eye color requires a darker toned color contact lenses to enhance of change the appearance. The best toric lenses are the ones which enable you to see clearly and with which you feel most comfortable. For some people, that may be brown or grey. Ultimately, you and the people whose judgment you trust the most can help you to decide what colors of toric lenses are best for you. The key is to make sure you get an accurate prescription from your optometrist and have them look at the colored toric contacts you plan to wear to ensure they are correctly shaped and safe to wear.
5. Where To Buy Toric Color Contact Lenses For Astigmatism?The best place to buy toric colored lenses is from an FDA approved contact lens manufacturer. Your optometrist can recommend the contact lens manufacturers that make the safest, most effective color toric contact lenses. Some people turn to the internet to find the widest range of unique, attention-grabbing toric colored contacts. However, it's a good practice to let your optometrist examine the colored toric contact lenses you buy online to ensure wearing them will help compensate for your astigmatism without harming your eyes. Misaki's cosmetic toric lenses are FDA / Health Canada / Health Science Authority Singapore, KFDA certified and regulated.
6. How Do I Buy Colored Toric Contacts?Colored circle toric lenses could be purchased online. Different brands and types of colored toric contacts have variations in the material from which the lens is made, the base curve and diameter of the lens, and many other factors. It's common for toric contacts to rotate slightly when placed on the eye. That's why it's essential to do trial fittings and adjustments to ensure it fits properly. We recommend buying colored contact lenses online, only from reputable, FDA approved manufacturers like Misaki Cosmetics. Always check the reviews before to make an informed decision.
7. Can I Wear Colored Contacts For Astigmatism Dry Eyes?You can wear colored contact lenses if you have astigmatism and dry eyes. The key is to get contact lenses made out of either biocompatible poly hema hydrophilic material or use silicone hydrogel lenses. They help keep your eyes hydrated. Many people consider silicone hydrogel lenses to be the top colored contact lenses to use for people suffering from dry eyes in addition to astigmatism. They can be worn for several hours each day because they enable more oxygen to get into the cornea. Misaki's toric colored contact lenses are made of the latest state of the art silicone hydrogel material that allows more breathability for the eyes, therefore allowing more oxygen into the eyes to keep the eyes more moist and prevent it from getting too dry. Eye moisturizing drips may also be used to help alleviate this symptom.
8. How Long Do They Last?The length of time colored toric contacts last can vary from a day to a year, depending on the type or brand you choose. There are daily, biweekly, as well as and monthly colored contact lenses available for people with astigmatism. The users of the colored toric contacts themselves can decide how long the contacts last. Misaki lenses are good for 30 ~ 90 days depending your usage and maintenance, we usually recommend customers to discard after 30 days, but we've heard customers use up to 90 days. The rule of thumb is to discard them immediately when there is slight discomfort.
9. Toric Colored Contacts How To Identify Bottom?Colored toric contacts worn by people with astigmatism must be oriented properly when placed in the eyes, or they won't stay firmly in place and function properly. It's essential to identify the bottom of the lens. Manufacturers make the lenses heavier at the bottom so they won't rotate or move around too much. So the thicker and heavier part of the toric lens is always at the bottom. In addition to thin-thick zones, some toric lens manufacturers put small hatch marks or use lens truncation to identify the toric contact's bottom portion. Refer to our website FAQ to check which is the " correct " side.
Astigmatism Color Lenses
Having astigmatism doesn't prevent you from using colored contacts to enhance your natural eye color while correcting astigmatism. Toric astigmatism colored contact lenses with the right adjusted curvature can meet your need to improve your vision and help you see more clearly while making your eyes look more beautiful.